Thursday 21 April 2011

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Foundation

Hi Guys!!

So here is the product review!

I've been using this foundation for a couple of days now and I can already feel it working!

I’ll start with the good points.

This foundation has great, full coverage, but then again Clinique foundations always cover well. I only used the tiniest bit and it covered my whole face. I like the fact that it’s treating my skin whilst covering up any blemishes. :)


But it’s quite thick so I wouldn’t advise you guys to use a foundation brush or a makeup sponge, its best you apply this foundation with your fingers,  it will heat up and thin it out a bit making the application easier.

Also I’d also advise you put on EXTRA moisturiser before applying this foundation. It's specifically designed to cover and treat your blemishes and may dry your skin more compared to normal foundations. So to steer clear from the caked up look you might even want to mix some of your favourite moisturiser with this foundation. (on your hand)

Like I said I've been using this product for a few days now and I have seen a slight improvement in my skin, so I can’t wait to see how it will look in a month!

Overall I think this is a great foundation, I paid £21 for it and its well worth it. I've used Clinique foundations before and they last long.


So do you use foundation every day?

What’s your favourite brand?

Leave your comments below!

xx

4 comments:

  1. i like the fully covered look so i might jst test this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, let me know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I’m following you now. good review i love reading these, I’ll do one of my favourite foundation as soon as i get a new camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! i cant wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete